We rest our faith wholly in the Lord Jesus Christ for our salvation, and in accordance with biblical practices and teachings, we band together as a body of believers for Christian ministry, Christian worship, Christian fellowship, Christian praise, and the fulfillment of divine commission; we adopt the following to be a doctrinal statement of our faith:
We believe that the Holy Bible, consisting of sixty-six (66) books of the old and new testaments, is the divinely inspired word of God, and that it is the final authority in matters of faith and practices.
- We believe that God is the one and only God, and that He manifests himself in three persons- God the Father, God the Son, and God the Holy Spirit; equal in divine perfection.
- We believe that Jesus was begotten of God, and was born of a virgin and that he is both the Son of God and God the Son.
- We believe the Holy Spirit is a divine person as truly as are God the Father and God the Son.
- We believe that Jesus Christ, after being crucified on the cross and buried, rose boldly from the dead and is the one and only Savior, that through whom only Men man can find forgiveness and salvation.
- We believe that salvation and forgiveness of sinners is of grace, not works and because of the victorious death and resurrection of Jesus Christ, salvation and forgiveness can be obtained through personal faith in the Lord Jesus Christ.
- We believe that Jesus Christ, Himself, will come again to this world to rule and reign in righteousness, and that there will be a resurrection of bodies of the dead; that believers who sleep in Jesus will be raised and caught up with transformed living saints to meet the Lord in the coming of His church.
- We believe that spreading the gospel to the world is the responsibility of all believers.
- We believe that to be saved, sinners must be born again, by repentance toward God and faith in our Lord Jesus Christ.
- We believe in Christian baptism of a believer with water, in the name of the Father, of the Son, and of the Holy Ghost; that shows the outwardly expression of our faith in the crucified, buried, and risen savior.
- We believe in the time-honored and well-established Baptist principle of separation of church and state.